Do try this..
|Candied fruits (apricot, prunes, etc)||kg||0.150|
|Cocoa butter, melted||kg||0.150|
|Dark chocolate, melted||kg||0.200|
1. Blanch the whole almond in boiling water and remove the skin.
2. Roast in oven with pistachio at 160°C, until the center of the
nuts lightly brown evenly. Keep warm in oven.
3. Cook the sugar with water and glucose to 156°C.
4. Cook the honey to 120°C.
5. Whip the egg white with sugar, add in the cooked honey,
and the cooked sugar, until similar to Italian meringue.
10. Using a gas torch, cook again during the mixing for few minutes.
11. Change the attachment to paddle, add in the warm nuts and
candied fruits, slowly add in the melted cocoa butter and pour
into ring mould. Place a silpat on top and press to even the
the surface. Chill.
12. Coat a thin layer of melted dark chocolate on both side of the
surface of the nougat to prevent humidity. Chill then portion.